Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why?

Really, I’ve been trying hard to come up with stuff for this. It’s not for lack of material or ideas, but more often than not, I sit and wonder what it’s all for? Is it for me? Is it for The Girl? Trust me, we both know my thoughts. I live with them and she with me and, since she seems to be my only follower and reader, it seems pretty pointless to sit and write them out. It may come as a surprise, but I’m not a “hey, look at me!” kinda guy. Do I even have anything new to say? This post has probably been written in one form or another by someone else. I’m sorry, I’m going in circles and starting to even bore myself.
Maybe tomorrow. Maybe I won’t focus so much on the why and wherefores and just go ahead and do it.
Maybe.

1 comment:

Giddy. said...

Why not?

You have passion, you have voice, you have original thoughts.

Less pressure, more writing. You are totally right, don't focus on the why... just let the words come.